Reply to Thread

Thread: Purchased hero seals did not receive them

Server
    DE01

Purchased hero seals did not receive them

Please I need help here I am on the verge of calling my bank and having them dispute the charges. I have contacted support and opened a ticket they ask me to send them screenshots of the receipts and I have done so probably about 10 times. I never get a response, its been 3 days, so I open another ticket and they email me saying "Please dont create new tickets for same issue, and you never sent the receipts". Obviously something is wrong because I sent the screenshots several times, and I only get a response from support by opening new ticket. Everything i send them by replying to email does not seem to reach them.

I will gladly provide the screenshots of the receipts from xsolla, but replying to the email, doesnt seem to be working. My ticket number is Ticket#2017083010000012. Can somebody please help me? I am about to quit this game and tell everyone you steal my money, and I dont want to do that.

Server
    DE01
    Hello ArchLordJamez,

I don't know if you have done this already, but if you have not: please contact our payment team about this issue. You can contact them by logging in on the website and clicking the support tab.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello ArchLordJamez,

I don't know if you have done this already, but if you have not: please contact our payment team about this issue. You can contact them by logging in on the website and clicking the support tab.
    Ive been dealing with payment support all week. I sent them the screenshots of receipts as requested and now they say they will update me when they check the transaction on their end. This was over a week ago. Why does it take over a week to check a transaction made with a validated credit card. A simple look at my mailbox in the game with 2 emails saying your 10,000 and 15,000 hero seals have been added to your account, and then looking that i have never received more than 10,000 seals should be proof enough its a problem on your end. Payment support doesnt respond to any emails even though i follow the instructions perfectly. And when i open a new ticket they tell me to not do that and be patient.

I cant believe this is how this company treats its paying customers. I liked the game and want to support it, but during my first transaction i don't get my "starter pack", and your customer support wont respond to me, except to tell me to be patient and wait. I have waited, NO RESPONSE, just the run-around. Dont buy anything from the shop in this game, people, they might just decide to rob you and then treat you like you dont exist.

Server
    DE01
    Hi ArchLordJamez,

Can you give me the ticket number in a PM? I will then investigate and see what I can do for you.

Server
    DE01
    Okay so I PM you the ticket 3 days ago, can you help me? Or is this gonna be like payment support where they just don't respond?

Reply to Thread