Reply to Thread

Thread: disappearing stacks in Sandro battle

Server
    DE01

disappearing stacks in Sandro battle

I went into the Sandro final battle with two stacks of seraph and four stacks of radiant glories. They did well in round 1, but in round 2 three of the six stacks had disappeared - so I only had one stack of seraph and two stacks of radiant glories. (I won the battle anyway, but why did my 6 stacks get cut to 3? The first time I tried this battle and lost, this did not happen

Server
    DE01
    In the second stage Sandro uses a spell that will destroy your entire slot on several rounds. If you played a lot of rounds, this could be a reason. You can cancel the spell.

Server
    DE01
    It is quite possible that when a stage starts some stacks will be dramatically lowered in quantity (up to a point of being removed from the battlefield entirely), for no reason, due to bug. That is troops one has in the beginning of subsequent stage won't be equal to the results of the previous. They don't count as dead and will return after battle in case you win or retreat. Happens apparently randomly, mostly visible in multistage battles, although I recall once it was reported for some normal battle in Namtaru's Claws endgame area.

Reply to Thread