Reply to Thread

Thread: Nothing works in fight

Server
    DE01

Nothing works in fight

Yes, I mean nothing.

See this picture, every battle looks exactly in this way since yesterday evening:

Red circle:
    This army is dead. Or not, or maybe, I don't know.
    Can't attack this army, they aren't moving. My troop near this army can't shot because she's in meele range.

Yellow circle:
    Ghoularmy can attack my army on picture they never can do this.
    I don't know where's my army, on picture the enemy can't attack them, after the attack the unit switched as magic to the place where she's attacked.

Blut circle:
    Thats my army and the enemy army on the same place.
    I don't know which army is there, where is my army and where's the enemy in real.

I can use a spell, mana goes away. Spell is casted or not, no idea.
    Action sequence hang permanently, which unit has the next turn? No idea..

My army move to an empty place. On pic they don't move, permanently I get the message "unattainable to move" but on the map it's possible.

So I lost a lot troops because of this. because all displayes are wrong, spells doesn't work and so on.
    I can't see sometimes how many troops I have, on picture are 60, in real they have to be 82. Get damage, how much did I lost?
    No idea, after 10 attacks still 60 on display.

Troops cost time, troops cost gold, troops cost crystal, so I would like to insist that you refund the lost armys since around 3 hours or fill my armybuildings with lich to max and refund me the cost for recruting.

Thanks,
    Silverstar

Server
    DE01
    Pic, because it doesn't work.

https://imgur.com/a/ob3WN

Server
    DE01
    Thank you very much for this Information. I will forward it.

Reply to Thread