Reply to Thread

Thread: MMHO won't load

Server
    DE01

Exclamation MMHO won't load

Dear Support team,

I am currently unable to finish loading my one & only hero character.

This character had just started the final chapter, and was using the portal to Falcon's Reach. This portal attempt took a long time in the game so I attempted to reload the game, but it will not finish loading.

I have tried clearing the cache and cookies, as well as trying to load the game on a different browser - Chrome and Firefox have been tried, and waited for the game to load for over 10 minutes.

Please help, and advise whether the same problem may occur if I try to enter Falcon's Reach again later.

Server
    DE01
    Please post your message in the Login Issues Topic section and in the following format:
    Hero Name:
    Actions Before getting stuck:

/!-ALL OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE REMOVED. /! \

Server
    DE01
    Why don't you fix the problem, instead of wasting time arguing about the format of people's posts about the problem?

Server
    DE01
    The format that want doesn't even make sense. We can't log in. We haven't got a location. We haven't got an error message. We haven't even chosen a hero to put "hero name". And we haven't done any actions before getting stuck.

Come up with a different format that makes sense, and people might use it when endless loading screens are happening.

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_LIA View Post
    Please post your message in the Login Issues Topic section and in the following format:
    Hero Name:
    Actions Before getting stuck:

/!-ALL OTHER MESSAGES WILL BE REMOVED. /! \
    Done.

Reply to Thread