Reply to Thread

Thread: auto battle licence bug

Server
    DE01

auto battle licence bug

For over a week now whenever I use a "auto battle licence" the fight freezes and doesn't process this requires a refresh to fix, then fight goes through but freezes again on the
    battle statistics requiring another refresh.
    It's difficult to get in more than 2 fights due to freeze ups and refreshes.
    The fights never freeze when I don't use the auto battle licence so it's obviously a bug related to the auto battle licence.
    please fix asap.

Server
    DE01
    Hello
    Did you tried to contact support team???
    This ''bug" problem with auto battle licence.is it only with the 5minutes auto battle or you bought one from the shop???

Thank you.

Server
    DE01
    It is the 5 minute one.

I haven't contacted support team as support page says "This page provides you with the opportunity to contact the Might & Magic Heroes Online customer support team in the following cases:
    • You’ve been harassed by other players in the game or you’ve witnessed a form of harassment by other players
    • You’ve experienced an issue in our webshop
    For all other questions, please take a look at our FAQs or make use of our help section in the forum"

My issue doesn't fall into those categories.

Server
    DE01
    This bug has been happening for a long time, you aren't the only one who gets it.

Refresh is the only solution. Support won't be able to do anything because the developers never sorted this bug out.

Reply to Thread