Reply to Thread

Thread: Implement UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT Arrow Keys to Move Character!!

Server
    DE01

Implement UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT Arrow Keys to Move Character!!

Hello! I have a chronic disability that extends to my hands, fingers, and arms. The clicking with the mouse to get my character to move is getting exhausting. Can you PLEASE implement the arrow keys so I can control my character by just using a slight finger movement. That would allow me to continue playing and you would be creating other avenues for people with disabilities to play (not to mention you'd keep getting my money). You would be going above and beyond and could claim steps towards compliance with Section 508, which is an amendment to the United States Workforce Rehabilitation Act of 1973 mandating that all electronic and information technology developed, procured, maintained, or used by the federal government be accessible to people with disabilities. I realize this is a game, but it would really mean a lot to me. I have been playing Might and Magic since MM2, when I was 10 years old (in 1992)!! Thank you for your consideration! Please feel free to reach out to me if you need support testing out these functions or help advocating towards people with disabilities. Cheers!

Server
    DE01
    Unfortunately, for more than 3 years there has been no update or fix of the game. I doubt that your question will receive a positive answer without a dialing and concealment of the actual status. Responses of the type: "Your opinion will be passed on to the team," appear in the replies constantly. The team of developers left the game about two years ago.

Sorry for my English.

Reply to Thread