Reply to Thread

Thread: bugs!!

Server
    DE01

Angry bugs!!

There has been alot of talk, and ive experienced it too, of bugs. when i go into battle i get a blue screen, unfinished loading it seems and no matter how many times i refresh it wont work. Everyone is losing alot of expensive troops due to this...

Server
    DE01
    same thing happened to me and now i cant even login!! the game will not start

Server
    DE01
    Same here since a few days. I have the problem minimum one time a day and it ruins a lot of my troops every time. So annoying. Are you doing something against it? Can't read something about solving this problem. An answer here would be so kind, guys. A few days more and I have no troops anymore.

Server
    DE01
    ditto blue screen in some battles, retry same battle gets blue screen again. Seems random which battles are afflicted, and can't even surrender. Game is essentially not worth playing right now. Special event being run is just a total waste at this time.

Server
    DE01
    Welcome to events!! Is anyone even paying any attention to this game anymore?
    Clemson Tiger
    Computer: Gigabyte GA-Z170X, Core i7-6700K , GTX 980 TI Hydro Copper
    Heroes: Khan2013, Khan2023, Indiana2023, Khan2033

Server
    DE01
    Is there anyone from MMHO, who is reading here? This is a f*cking joke!

Server
    DE01
    i got same ussualy on chrome browser, mozzila didnt have that errors, clean cache could help

Reply to Thread