Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug? A Fight for Freedom

Server
    DE01

Bug? A Fight for Freedom

The Town Quest "Help the People of Namtaru's Claws" has an objective to complete the Quest "A Fight for Freedom" (according to a fan-wiki this is the quest where you kill the imprisoner and free the giant). I believe that I did that quest already and am not finding any place to re-trigger it. I also note that there are still 50 Archers behind the Soul Hunter in the Prison that I never collected.

I have been all over Namtaru's Claws many times, am I missing something?

WickedPortia

Heldin in strahlender Rüstung Zipzapa's Avatar
    Server
    DE01
    This Quest " A fight for freedom" is a quest you can do only one time. Your other question about the 50 archers near the prison: maybe this is a bug, but you can take them only with a hero from the heaven side.

MissZippi
    Gilde: Ruhmesritter

Server
    DE01
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipzapa View Post
    This Quest " A fight for freedom" is a quest you can do only one time. Your other question about the 50 archers near the prison: maybe this is a bug, but you can take them only with a hero from the heaven side.

MissZippi
    Thank you for your reply - it seems odd that a one time quest would show up in the Town Quests - but I did get credit for that objective, so it was just confusing, not a problem.

Makes sense about the archers for Heaven side players - I don't think that I am far enough along to have realized how that would come into play.

Thanks!

Reply to Thread